Job Summary :
- Analysis, problem-solving, machine PM/Calibration in separation technology for microstructure characterization focusing on VOCs, small molecules in polymer analysis.
- Perform project assignments and provide analytical solutions to support new product development and improve characterization capabilities
Key Responsibilities :
- Process and analyze data and preliminary interpret results, and setup/manage monitoring, PM, and calibration plan and procedure
- Identify and notice errors from general testing results or machine problems and use statistical tools or technical knowledge to solve problems.
- Perform characterization project and provide analysis solution for product or technology development project under the supervision of researcher in emission and chemicals in polymer analysis capability.